Update on Noodle's Pregnancy
- Caulophyllum 30c
- Arnica 200c
- Aconite 200c for Fear or Pain in labour.
- Pulsatilla 30c for Erratic Contractions & False Labour
- Sabina 12c for retained placenta (with profuse haemorrhaging)
- Secale 12c for retained placenta (with brown smelly discharge )
- Sepia 12c for treating Prolapse (though this complaint does come with a note that the attention of a vet is required)
In Active labour
With each kittening
DOES YOUR CAT NEED URGENT VETERINARY HELP?
- if she has been having strong contractions for more than 2 hours without the appearance of a kitten
- a kitten is visibly stuck,
- her contractions are becoming weak
- the placenta does not follow after the birth of each kitten.